SITE LOCATION

LEMBAH AZWEN RESORT

Batu 14 Jalan Felcra Semungkis 

43100 Hulu Langat, Selangor 

BOOKINGS & INQUIRIES

CONTACT HEAD OFFICE

+603 2095 6530 

+603 2094 6530 

Info@lembahazwenresort.com 

IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE

SALES OFFICERS

Ungku Azmer +601 7779 7847

Ungku Azlan   +601 2283 2414

          Ashirah +601 9618 8215

DISCLAIMER | PRIVACY POLICYSERVICE TERMS

Copyright © 2018 Azwen Training Consultancy Services Sdn. Bhd. All Rights Reserved.

BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS

BOOKINGS

The Minimum Total Booking Order accepted is 50 persons / pax and above only and based on‘1st Come 1st Serve’ basis.

For Booking with less than 50 pax, Charges will apply for use of Seminar Halls

STANDARD CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT

3 Days 2 Nights Package

- Standard Registration / Check-in on 1st Day is at 03.00 p.m

- Standard Registration / Check-out on the Last Day is at 02.00 p.m

 

2 Days 1 Night Package

Standard Registration / Check-in on 1st Day is at 09.00 a.m

Standard Registration / Check-out 2nd Day is at 02.00 p.m

 

CHARGES will apply for EARLY CHECK-INS / LATE CHECK-OUTS

LODGING

Chalets are limited according to availability. The Resort only prepares sower soap. Guests to bring their own toiletries and towel.

 

STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUSIVENESS  

  • Fully Air-Conditioned Rooming with Attached Bathroom

  • Food & Dining Services : Meal Servings During Program

  • Dining Service : Buffet-Style for Participants & Serving for Facilitators

  • Air-Conditioned Theater-Style (Flip Chair) Seminar Hall

  • Amenities : P / A System Facility, Screen Projector and Clipboard 'White Board'

  • Access : Sports field / Surau / Waqaf

  • Complimentary : Warm Drinks Served at the canteen throughout the program

 

** LCD projector is not provided. You are advised to bring your own equipment

OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES PACKAGE

All outdoor activities are conducted by qualified Trainers (certified) and includes insurance. Safety Jackets Available For Water Sports Activities.

QUOTATION

The official quotation (including the prices and rates offered) are subject to the Minimum Booking Order Made (according to the actual booking order) and above only, and Price Rates Quoted will not change if the number of participants decreases.

BOOKING CONFIRMATION

An 80% Deposit (Non-Refundable) Payment together with an Official Letter is required to CONFIRM BOOKING and to enable us to proceed with date-blocking and to guarantee your booking with Lembah Azwen Resort. The remaining balance (20%) of the entire booking price must be paid in full (2) weeks before the program date or before the day of check-in to the Resort.

RATES

All prices quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM). Effective 1st June 2018 all prices are subject to 0% Government Service Tax

 

PAYMENT METHOD

Payments can be made in Cash, by Check or through Local Order (L.O) and Purchase Order (P.O).

Full payment, L.O or P.O must be submitted to us Two (2) weeks before the start of the program. 

Please take note only cash payment is received at Lembah Azwen Resort.

 

ACCOUNT DETAILS

All payments must be made to :

 

Account Holder : Azwen Training Consultancy Services Sdn. Bhd.

Bank Account : Alliance Bank Section 16, Petaling Jaya

Account No. : 621040010012311.

 

RESORT POLICY

The Resort has a strict POLICY of  'NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED' to be brought into the resort.

The Resort is also a 'NON-SMOKING' area. Please use the designated area provided for smokers 'Wakaf Maut’

 

CONTACT INFORMATION

For any further inquiries or information regarding the booking reservation made, or to arrange for site visits, please contact our office

T (603) 2095 6530

T (603) 2094 6530

E info@lembahazwenresort.com